Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

I noticed some advertising on my Facebook page for some FREE Rich Dad Educational Seminars. Robert Kiyosaki has built quite an empire with his Rich Dad, Poor Dad philosophies, products and services. In fact, I happen to be in Calgary earlier this month and decided to take in one of his FREE workshops on Stock trading. I was a little disappointed in the evening and wrote an article on the topic.
http://www.wealthwebgurus.com/article/888/free-rich-dad-education-seminar.aspx

If you are considering attending one of these upcoming workshops, I would highly encourage you to read my article before you attend.

I feel it is important to state my intentions. I am not trying to bad mouth
Robert Kiyosaki, The Rich Dad, Poor Dad book or any of his other products. I'm not trying to convince you not to go. I just want to make sure people make sound decisions based on fact as opposed to sales pressure. I want people to know what they are getting into before they spend their hard earned dollars. My late mother always said, "When in doubt, err on the side of caution." If you don;t really understand what you are buying, then don't. There will always be an opportunity in the future.

This upcoming workshop in Edmonton appears to be different than the last one on stock trading. In fact, they appear to have a tour going across the country (Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Calgary, Scarborough, Markham) and into the US but remember this. It's a business and when they are spending all this money on advertising, there will be a pitch at the end, the beginning and in the middle. I just want you to make your decision wisely.

If anyone has paid for any of their extensive educational workshops, I would love to hear what you think. You opinions will help many other people trying to make smart decisions about their money.


Be Smart, Be Careful and Be True to yourself. You probably know more about how to get rich than you might think. It's simple but not easy to do! If you know someone planning to attend, make sure you pass this along so they are prepared to make an informed decisions as opposed to a quick one as a result of a pitch.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment