Friday, April 2, 2010

Best of the Bloggers

It's now been over 12 years of writing on retirement, investing, and personal finance.  My articles have been in numerous publications including the Globe and Mail, The Edmonton Journal, National Post, MoneySense, Yahoo.ca, Canadian Money Saver and so many more.  I've been spending a lot of time on financial blog sites trying to learn more about blogging as I consider really moving ahead with my own blog.  In doing so I see that blogging has become a big part of the industry.  Although there are thousands of personal finance blogs out there, I thought I would share with you some that really caught my attention.  Of course, my focus is on sites with Canadian information.  In my article, I share with you my top 12 Canadian Blog sites on personal finance.  I also throw in a few of my favorite media bloggers (For the full article and why I like these sites click here).
  1. Canadian Capitalist (www.canadiancapitalist.com
  2. Million Dollar Journey (www.milliondollarjourney.com)
  3. Canadian Finance Blog (www.CanadianFinanceBlog.com)
  4. Financial Highway (www.FinancialHighway.com)
  5. Before You Invest (www.BeforeYouInvest.ca)
  6. Canadian Tax Resource Blog (www.taxresource.ca)
  7. Balance Junkie (www.BalanceJunkie.com)
  8. Nancy Zimmerman (www.nancyzimmerman.com)
  9. Riscario Insider (blog.riscario.com)
  10. Canadian Personal Finance Blog (www.canajunfinances.com)
  11. Investing in Canada (www.investingincanada.info)
  12. The Financial Blogger (www.thefinancialblogger.com)
Media Bloggers
  1. Larry MacDonald
  2. Jonathan Chevreau
  3. Ellen Roseman
  4. Gail Vaz-Oxlade
To read the full article, visit WealthWebGurus.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment